Prof. Brian Floyd
Tiantong Ren received his B.S. degree in China and his M.S. degree from NC State. His research focuses on multi-band mmWave transmitters.
Saleh Almahmoud received his B.S. degree from King Saud University at Riyadh. His research interests include calibration techniques for phased arrays.
Ian Glenn received his B.S. degree from NC State. His research interests include full-duplex mmWave transceivers and phased arrays.
Bharadwaj Padmanabhan received his B.S. degree from SASTRA University in India. His research interests include RF through mmWave N-path systems.
Ashwini Pondeycherry Ganesh received her B.S. degree from Anna University in India. Her research interests include mmWave arrays and interference mitigation.
Ajit Attarde received his B.S. degree from Walchand College of Engineering in India. His research interests include RF power amplifiers and compact antenna systems.
Dinup Sukumaran is pursuing his Ph.D. while also working full time. His research interests include mmWave low-noise amplifiers and receivers.
Greg Medwig received his B.S. from Farmingdale State College, NY. His research interests include RF and mmWave heterogenous integration.
Michael Stetzler received his B.S. degree from the University of North Carolina, Charlotte. He works full-time at Analog Devices Inc. while pursuing his MS. His research interests include test and calibration of arrays.
- Zhengxin Tong, Ph.D. 2015, now at Analog Devices Inc.
- Anirban Sarkar, Ph.D. 2016, now at Samsung
- Kevin Greene, Ph.D. 2017, now at Anokiwave
- Yi-Shin Yeh, Ph.D. 2018, now at Sivers Semiconductor
- Weihu Wang, Ph.D. 2018, now at Anokiwave
- Charley Wilson, Ph.D. 2019, now at Lumeova
- Vikas Chauhan, Ph.D. 2019, now at SpaceX
- Sandeep Hari, Ph.D. 2023, now at Uhnder
- Jacob Dean, Ph.D. 2023, now at Lumeova
- Yuan Chang, Ph.D. 2023, now at Jelicomm
- Cody Ellington, Ph.D. 2023, now at Analog Devices Inc.
- Zhangjie Hong, Ph.D. 2023, now at Apple Inc.
- Ashok Kumar Pusuluri, M.S. 2013, now at Analog Devices Inc.
- Avinash Bhat, M.S. 2017, now at Intel
- Aparna P. Ramakrishnan, M.S. 2019, now at Itron
- Madhuja Ghosh, M.S. 2019, now at Silicon Labs
- Ayush Malhotra, M.S. 2020, now at MediaTek
- Sakshi Agrawal, M.S. 2023, now at Texas Instruments
- Alex Metzger, B.S. 2020
- Takeji Fujibayashi, visiting scholar, AKM, Japan, 2011-2014.
- Yohsuke Takeda, visiting scholar, AKM, Japan, 2011-2014.
- Prof. Dong Kam, visiting scholar, Ajou Univ., S. Korea, 2017-2020.
- Seulgi Yu, visiting Ph.D. student, Ajou Univ., S. Korea, 2018-2019.
- Simon Schönherr, visiting undergraduate student, Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT), Germany, 2018.